Any traveller including Ugandan Nationals and residents will be subjected to a PCR COVID-19 test at the points of Entry including Entebbe International Airport. It costs approximately $65.
Individuals who have received their full COVID-19 vaccination and are not symptomatic may still be required to take the COVID test.
If you are fully vaccinated, you are still required to present negative COVID-19 test results valid for 72 hours from when the samples are collected before departing and also before entry to Uganda.
1. Mandatory temperature screening.
2. Mandatory hand washing / sanitizing
3. Government guidelines of carrying half capacity to be observed
4. Large groups exceeding 25 people shall not be permitted in the park
5. Visitors are encouraged to carry their own sanitizers and face masks.